Friday, June 1, 2012

I love Lamp

In a scene from one of my fav movies of all time, 'Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy'; Steve Carrell's character (One of his finest roles period) points at different objects in the room and begins to declare his undying affection. He points at a lamp and screams 'i love lamp'.

That scene was classic for me cause of the way he delivers it. This was his own understanding of the concept of love. I'm definitely going to have a t-shirt made with that same statement on it. 'I love lamp', simple and straight to the point(Everybody has to have someone or something there love).

I feel like i'm in front of a Camera right now asking "is this thing on?". Been wanting to start a blog for a very long time. I did a while back and posted only once. (Yep, one post after all the ranting).

Read a blog ofilispeaks.com, he has an interesting post about blogging that encouraged me to give this whole thing another go(you should read his blog). The long and short of it is you have to blog from the heart. Its not about been the best blog or most popular blogger, its about talking about something you love.

Still cant figure how to put a picture up on this thing but i'll definitely get the hang of it sooner or later.

Well, i'll be on about everything that makes me smile, makes me feel like a child, makes me take a step back in wonder. I will try to keep it simple. I will definitely try to have as much fun as i can.

This is dedicated to everyone who feels that pinch of greatness in their soul and can't find a way to let it flow. This goes out to the underdogs who do not understand the meaning of the words, 'Giving up'. The first post is meant to set the tone but not really sure if this sets any tone and frankly, I'm still on the high of getting the first post out.

Not gonna be starting a crusade but i will talk about things close to my heart. There are too many things i love about life and in my opinion, all these things come together to make up who i am in entirety.

So in a way, I am like Steve Carrell's character(Need to get the name, was it brock?) pointing at different things and different experiences and shouting 'I love music, I love chair, l love Lamp'.

Lamps need love too.

P.S. its a friday night, there's always room for Peppersoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment